Accent Equity Partners has for the eight consecutive year awarded its Together Scholarship (Swe: Tillsammans-stipendiet). This year’s scholarship recipients, who all will receive a sum of money in support of their non-profit activities, are:
- Støtteforeningen for Kreftrammede, Superselma – non-profit organisation providing support for children with cancer and their families – nominated by Steni
- Kulladals FF – football club in Malmö – nominated by Miljörivarna
- Stowarzyszenie Rozwoju Lokalnego w Miałach – a non-profit organisation in Poland – nominated by Brenderup Group
- Mind – non-profit organisation working with prevention of mental health conditions – nominated by Blomsterboda
- Vetlanda BK U07 – youth bandy club – nominated by San Sac Group
- Solväders FC – football club in Biskopsgården, Göteborg – nominated by Motum
- Stockholm Framefotboll – Sweden’s first organisation for frame football for persons with reduced mobility – nominated by Accent Equity Partners
The Scholarship is awarded to persons or non-profit organisations that have made achievements that bring people together. This includes all good forces who realise the importance of cooperation to create sustainable change within society, the school system, sports and other non-profit organisations. Portfolio companies owned by Accent Equity funds nominate the candidates for the Scholarship.
All recipients are fine examples of strong local initiatives working for better social environment, and it is Accent Equity Partners’ great pleasure to be able to support these associations.
Including this year’s recipients, a total of 40 organisations have by now been awarded Accent Equity Partners’ Together Scholarship.
For additional information:
Niklas Sloutski, CEO Accent Equity Partners, +46 70 300 99 59, firstname.lastname@example.org
Tommy Torwald, Accent Equity Partners, +46 73 589 01 06, email@example.com
About Accent Equity:
Founded in 1994, Accent Equity is one of the buy-out investment pioneers in the Nordic region. Since then, Accent Equity funds have invested in 88 companies, of which 70 investments have been realised. Accent Equity’s ambition is to develop the portfolio companies to be Nordic, European or Global leaders through sustainable improvements of their operations as well as by their strategic positioning. Accent Equity Partners is the investment advisor to all Accent Equity funds. www.accentequity.se